AFEM Priorities 2015-2017
The following list of priorities has been identified by AFEM as the most pressing and urgent needs to be addressed in the next 24 months.
1. Secure (sustainable) funding sources
2. Increase membership (and awareness)
3. Increase presence in Francophone and North African countries
4. Increase advocacy activities
5. Develop AFEM regional groups and in-country presence
6. Promote acute care research and the development of African clinician researchers
7. Provide support for young faculty and emerging leaders
If you feel you can assist with any of the priority areas, please contact us here.