AFEM Priorities - 2012/13
The following list of priorities has been identified by AFEM as the most pressing and urgent needs to be addressed in the following 12 months.
- Secure (sustainable) funding sources
- Increase membership (and awareness)
- Develop AFJEM to be stand alone and sustainable
- Develop AFCEM to be stand alone and sustainable
- Develop a white paper on Out of hospital emergency care
- Develop a white paper on Emergency Nursing in Africa
- Develop a database and network of current emergency care activities within Africa
- Provide a Handbook of African emergency care
- Provide an online educational emergency care resource bank
If you feel you can assist with any of the priority areas, please contact us here.